• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Latest Purchase (or just pictures of your current guns)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Check. I felt exactly the same way when I bought my Gen 2 G19 (bought it new). Years and many thousands of rounds later it still works like a champ. I haven't detail cleaned it more than 4 or 5 times over the years and it's never once failed to work exactly as it should. I really like my G21SF too but my G19 is something special.

In part, this is why I was interested in getting a Glock. As long as it starts out reliable, it should continue to be that way with limited servicing. I shoot my Sig better and I don't think the Glock is as comfortable to shoot, but it's still a minute of man gun and one that's good to have in the stable...or so I thought, which is why I wanted one (and even got it as a Xmas present).

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
I forgot to let all of you know; I finally got my first gun for Christmas. Springfield XDm .40

I've got about 300 through it...no issues, and I love it.

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
scoolbubba, that Springer is awesome

I finally went with GT Distributors for a Blue Label purchase. Would WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend them if you're interested.

Anywho, here's my G17 Gen 4. It will eventually get some night sights, but for now, it will work as a class/desert gun. ~250 problem free rounds so far, so I think the spring issue has been solved, at least for me.
View attachment 10544
Gator, how does the Blue Label program work? Just show them you MIL ID and they knock $100 off a new Glock?

exNavyOffRec

I forgot to let all of you know; I finally got my first gun for Christmas. Springfield XDm .40

I know a guy that has one for sale for 400.00 thinking hard about picking it up, I like the way they shoot.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
scoolbubba, that Springer is awesome

Gator, how does the Blue Label program work? Just show them you MIL ID and they knock $100 off a new Glock?

You have to find a Blue Label dealer (and no, the list on Glock's website isn't complete). That part is pretty easy. Then you make the purchase and present your Mil ID. If you google "Blue Label price" you'll see the prices. If you go through an online dealer, obviously you'll have to send off your ID (or whatever you choose to use to prove your service since we're "not supposed to scan our IDs").

Since I see you're in Jax, Shooters is a BL dealer. Obviously you'll have to pay tax there. They're out of Gen 4s, which is why I went with GT Distributors who turned out to be a few bucks cheaper. I pretty much broke even because my FFL is pretty cheap for the transfer.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I used the Blue Label to buy my two Glocks, great program.

I have an XD9sc with 6000 rounds through it, one failure (combination of a failing recoil spring and weak ammo). I sold my XD45c for my G17...nothing wrong with the XD45 but I just never shot it and I shoot all my guns and 45 ammo is expensive if you don't reload. I like my .45 ACP in 1911 style I think as well. Love my XD9sc though, great shooter and my primary car gun. My G19 is my CC with the 17 being my HD handgun...next to my shotgun :)

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
Another + from me for the Blue Label program.

I would recommend Jimmy's in Ft. Walton for anyone in Pensacola.

Its hard to achieve diversity when you can buy Glocks for $379!

Homer J

I'm with NAVAIR. I'm here to help you.
Haven't got it yet but seriously considering this for my next home defense/zombie dispatch tool.

double_defense_large_1.jpg

http://www.stoegerindustries.com/firearms/stoeger-double-defense.php

phrogpilot73

PSW and I put a hurting on the latest gun show, again. I picked up a Rock Island Armory 1911-A1 MS (Commander's style, with the 4 inch barrel), PSW picked up a Bersa BP-9 as well as an upper for her AR that we're going to build. Throw in the gobs of ammo we bought, and it was fun times!

Thinking the grips are coming off, and a couple wilson magazines will be waiting for it when I get home.
Check out Exotic Grips by Esmeralda. I ordered from the website, and had my grips in two days. Perfect fit, and absolutely gorgeous craftsmanship and finish.

jtmedli

pilot
Well, this came home with me today. Sig 1911 w/tac rail and laser sight. Should a fun one to take out to the range. Not cheap, but definitely fun.

Attachments

• SigSauer1911.jpg
    SigSauer1911.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 35

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
Check out what followed me home yesterday, a brand new Springfield M1A.

65fe8b71.jpg

Zeroing it yesterday after work was a breeze and an absolute joy. I can't wait to take her hog hunting.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
It's been almost 6 months since I bought a new gun. Got the boat sold today for what I paid for it...

jtmedli

pilot
Check out what followed me home yesterday, a brand new Springfield M1A.

65fe8b71.jpg

Zeroing it yesterday after work was a breeze and an absolute joy. I can't wait to take her hog hunting.

I'm getting handsome Tax Return back so I was thinking about making my next purchase an M4 or M1A.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
Outstanding rifle. Mine came out of the box with a perfect zero---balls on. Maybe I was lucky, but I haven't had to dial in a single click yet. Tack driver.