• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Latest Purchase (or just pictures of your current guns)

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Awesome. I got my son one three years ago. His favorite rifle with a scope now. Fun and cheap to shoot.

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
1100# Ft Knox Safe for me. Now I just have to fill it up before the wife can fill it up with everything non-gun, i.e. "Ooh, we should put this in there too..." It's been said before, but I wholeheartedly agree - Steve (owner of Steve's Services in Vienna (DC area)) is hands down the man to see about buying a safe. Delivers to just about anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic states area and is a wealth of knowledge. Got several options thrown in for free. :)

H60Gunner

Contributor
Panther in da house!

Finally built my AR. Pretty basic, just as I wanted, but I would like to add a light. Any suggestions?

P2120003_edited-1.jpg

H60Gunner

Contributor
The barrel is chrome lined 16" A2 Pre-Ban with the evil bayonet lug. Flash suppressor is what ever the heck came with the barrel. It is a DPMS from Brownells.

Gus Gorilla

Surefire. I've got one of theirs on my black collapsible Mossberg 500 and it's tough. Bright too. The beam is non-adjustable so I thought it might suck at a distance but it's clear to probably 30yds and has pointed out distant night animals at a good 50yds. It's been duck hunting, lived in a truck bed, tied to the front rack of a quad, gone swimming, etc. etc. and aside from batteries it just keeps going.
I like your gun and desperately need one.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Did you do the DPMS kit or order the individual parts? I have a lower from them and am looking to build it up.