• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Entertaining Gradesheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
Got this gradesheet a couple months back and thought I would share as I think it's special, and others have told me to share it as well. It's from my Form 2 flight where we had an interesting tac-callsign and this IP was the only one to actually get it. If you don't get it you need to spend more time on the internets I guess...

FYI, for those among us who might have never seen a gradesheet before
SMA-Student Military Aviator
Items 7 and 11 are Radio Procedures and Dash-2 Considerations, respectively.

If anyone else has any entertaining gradesheets to share, I think we all could enjoy.

(Note, the names have been chaged to protect the guilty)

Attachments

• GRADESHEET.jpg
    GRADESHEET.jpg
    664.1 KB · Views: 619

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
The first time I ever heard Rick Ass-tley on the radio in the late 80's, I thought it was a black man singing. When I saw the video...I thought he looked like Howdy Dudey.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yes, the voice doen't match the person. Almost like the "Chocolate Rain" fellow. :D
Funny gradesheet BTW.

-ea6bflyr ;)

utak

A guy I knew from Intermediate used the callsign "Merkin" for his form flights. Thought it was hilarious, cause very few got it.

Bevo16

pilot
A guy I knew from Intermediate used the callsign "Merkin" for his form flights. Thought it was hilarious, cause very few got it.

I used "Balls".

"Balls, check in"

"Balls two, checking in"

It's 4th grade funny.

OBTW,

I can't read the grade sheet. Can you get a better image?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I used "Balls".

"Balls, check in"

"Balls two, checking in"

It's 4th grade funny.

OBTW,

I can't read the grade sheet. Can you get a better image?

Don't worry, he covered up the actual grades like a little girl.....

Status
Not open for further replies.