• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

my buddy's astb score

Status
Not open for further replies.
my buddy made a 9/9/9 63!! :eek: and he took it without studying! our unit tends to produce high scores. two friends of mine that commissioned last may made 8/8/8 and 8/9/8.

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
I'm curious how the OAR portion is scored... I had just assumed that it was an equation involving the first three numbers. However I guess thats not the case because receieved a low score of 8/8/8 but a higher OAR of 67. Anyone care to shed some light on this?

The OAR is only scored from the math, reading, and mechanical portions of the test. the spacial apperception, aviation/nautical info, and aviation supplement part aren't included in the equation.

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
The OAR is only scored from the math, reading, and mechanical portions of the test. the spacial apperception, aviation/nautical info, and aviation supplement part aren't included in the equation.

I see. Thanks for that and beating UF a couple weeks ago. As an FSU Alum I hate nothing more than the gators.

greysword

Boldly lick where no one has licked before
I see. Thanks for that and beating UF a couple weeks ago. As an FSU Alum I hate nothing more than the gators.

Yeah but, as an FSU alumni you are required to hate the Auburn Tigers/War Eagle/Settlers (whatever it is this year) as well since they fired Terry Bowden, despite making coach of the year his first year at Auburn. :D

- Chris, FSU Class 2001

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you fellas have any questions about the ASTB feel free to start a new thread. This one has run its course and further posts would be even more of a waste of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.