• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Muslim Extreamists Cower in Fear

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
I heard the Commandant awarded this to Chuck Norris under duress. One look from Chuck can coerce even the toughest Marines into doing his bidding!

Taxman2A

War were declared.
As part of initial "honorary Marine" training Chuck was needlessly put through tan belt MCMAP training. This caused an anger in chuck so deep that he let loose with a roundhouse kick that not only took off the heads of 14 MACE instructors, it created a shockwave resonating through HQMC that changed Marine Corps doctrine. All doctrine changes will be released in future MARADMINS but a summary is as follows:

- The senior Marine will not be referrred to as "Commandant" but instead "Texas Ranger"

- Mandatory Beards

- Instead of Non-Judicial Punishment, Commanders are now authorized to award Marines roundhouse kicks in lieu of Courts Martial.

- In addition to the usual photograph electronically recorded in a Marine's OMPF prior to a selection board, an additional close up (beard shot) will be submitted and recorded in a Marine's OMPF. Marines with insufficient beard growth are advised to resign. No exceptions will be made for those who believe to have "extenuating circumstances" (i.e. junior Marines who have not yet completed puberty, female Marines, etc).

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
In response receiving to his long-overdue exaltation, Chuck Norris promised to spare the lives of any Marine in a 20-mile radius when he gets pissed off.

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
If you think you've seen/heard your last Chuck Norris joke in an official military setting, you're out of your mind.

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
If I heard one more of chaplain Jones' Chuck Norris jokes at OCS I was going to slit my wrists.

Yeah that guy was a real junkie. He did have a pretty good moto speech prior to Squad in the O though, gotta give him credit for that. Maybe it was all of those round-house kicks, got the juices flowing.

Lawman

None
I actually liked them...kinda lighten the situation up. I'd rather hear his BS than a SI's.

Between his joking levity and our PTI busting peoples balls (oh he was good at it) those were the moments before liberty that I remembered what it was like to be a human being. Seriously I remember the Wednesday before liberty thinking "Man if I was home right now Id be going out for 5 dollar pizza and beers with friends at the Euro tonight" and then realizing I couldnt remember what that actually was like.