• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mumbai Attacks

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
But it is relevant in Pakistans inability to govern intself.

Well, that is largely a given. But the militant attacks in the west of the country are largely a different matter than the attacks in India.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The Pakistanis have to be bemused that now they've got pissed-off Indians on one border and a country full of Americans who are getting tired of their shit on the other. Didn't Bismark warn about that sort of deal?

USNMark

What do they think is to be gained by doing these things?

Sorry, an old quote I know, but I'd like to answer. Despite the distorted (understatement?) views of extremists (who in my mind obviously represent very little of "their" religion), it's satisfying to know (or maybe believe all by my lonesome) that the only thing they gain is a seat at the perpetual dinner table in the foulest corner of hell having all-you-can-eat dogshit with the likes of Hitler, Pol Pot, Hussein, rapists, Stalin, Jim Jones, the soon-to-be late bin Laden, etc. etc. etc.