• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MTV's True Life: I Want to be a Military Prop Pilot **JOKE?**

KBayDog

mrt-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1279120782.jpg

It is no joke. Based on the name of the guy who posted the video, I can guarantee that this is a 100% legitimate MTV production.

EDIT: It's pretty damn funny (in a "hypothetical, real-world, simulated"-sort-of-way.)

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
Hahahahahaha. Can't believe somebody actually found that. We made it for a winging video.

KCOTT

pilot
Well, I uploaded the video to dailymotion and had trouble myself even finding it. I would search it and it wouldn't come up, same thing with Vimeo. I would have to go into my account and find a link that way.

Anyway, we had like a week or so off before the winging ceremony so it was kind of fun to put something together like that. It was more geared toward our families, but the IP's thought it was hysterical, our skipper enjoyed it and even asked for a copy of it. It was also great because we were able to take a small jab at an Air Force IP who downed a pretty solid student on his last check ride in flight school for missing an update in his pubs.

Currently waiting for a script for Prop Gun 2.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
Currently waiting for a script for Prop Gun 2.

I don't think you're going to get one. They did a Prop Gun reunion video (if you can call it that) for the MPRA Reunion last year that was pretty funny.

KCOTT

pilot
Prop Gun is still the funniest NA video I've seen yet. Some of the E-2 music vids are cool, but Prop Gun was better.

KCOTT

pilot
you have to search for prop gun on google video, it's too large of a video for youtube