• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mr. Webb's update.....I know..I know...I'm lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyFast

Michael, our Bio is about the same. Our Flight time and even PRK. How do you like the Caravan. I'm flying a citation jet right seat and of course flight instructing some. My package is going soon I think our Flight time will do us good. Good Luck and where are you flying out of? I'm in Lexington KY. Luck to ya Patrick

FlyFast

Cool man you have some C-525 time too. Last week I went with the PIC to Flight Safety for recurrent training. Man they have their ducks in a row @ San Antonio, TX. I also got some Citation Excel time. It was a brand new sim, I did my first CAT 1 approach, I won't elaborate!!! I only have about 25 hours now SIC but we have a lot of trips coming up and I can't Wait. I'm approaching 800 dual given and I feel the same way, I think most instructors do after so much time. We did learn a lot from it though. I do enjoy the occasional instrument or commerical student. One of my students got a pilot slot with the Marines. They paid for his first 25 hrs of training. Lets keeps in touch since our apps have a lot in common. Patrick

FlyFast

Slowtation, I agree, but its a little faster then a Seneca, so now its still fast to me. I always wanted to be a military aviator and got the shaft every time i mentioned it to someone due to my bad eyesight. Thank GOd for PRK. Now I can do this. I'm probably 20/15 now, I have not been checked in about a month, so i'm looking forward to the next and last post op. Answer me this.....The physical went great, one thing, I was disqualified due to PRK. My 3 month wait is up and I have to go back somewhere to get my eyes tested and I guess checked in depth. At MEPS I got the same treatment as a non PRK guy and was fien on everything and 20/20. What is your experience and you you recommend a letter from the surgeon>>> Later man

FlyFast

Thanks man this helps. Thursday I'm going back to MEPS to get the eye stuff and I guess more in depth stuff around this time. LAst MEPS was under three months, now I'm over 3 months so hopefully I can get a waiver. I have a lot of confidence in my eyes now I'm seeing great. I just dread going back and having to do some of this stuff over. Thanks for the help I'll let you know what happens.

kmc9280

Michael,
How did ya like ol' Abe & Jakes. I'm in Kansas City, if you come back into town in the next couple months, let me know. Wouldn't mind getting together for a few drinks.

Kevin

kmc9280

Sweet, gotta love Hays. I have some friends from there, they obviously got the hell away while they had the chance. Sometime in late October, early November I'm going to be in Lawrence for a bachelor party. It's gonna to be awesome. I work for Z95.7 in KC and know the owners of Abe & Jakes (who now own the Granada as well). The DJ on Saturday nights is from our station too. It's gonna get crazy. I'll let you know exactly what weekend, I'm working on making it a long night of free drinks and women :)

Kevin

vballindaytona

whats up webb, good to hear from ya. ya, i rarely check the site anymore, just waiting my time, down to 3.5 months till ocs. ill be damned though. all this sitting around working at the bar w/ all this freetime, i found a girlfriend and we are pretty serious. i want her to come w/ me after ocs, she says she can't leave her family/school. whole situation sucks. ive actually thought of resigning my sna slot and just staying here in san antonio to be w/ her. i know i know. good luck on your package and let us know the minute you hear, actually since i don't check this site much anymore email me when you get in @ vballindaytona@msn.com see ya later

jonathan

Goliath112

hey man I feel for you on that sit-chi-ation. thats real iffy. I had a similiar situation before I shipped off to RTC. but, she dumped me anyway (while in Bootcamp). well you already know everybodies advice on that huh?

man the wait is killing me

Status
Not open for further replies.