• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

moving to San Antonio...need gouge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thien

To anyone who is living or has lived in the San Antonio area for P-3 training...I need the hook up please. My wife and I need to know where and where not to live, blah blah blah! Please help!

Get it DONE

NFOtoBE

VP-5 NFO
I am currently living in San Antonio and am moving in August. When are you getting out here? I am on baby leave right now and would be willing to help you find a house. In fact ours is for rent, but it was difficult to get the lease signed due to time here. Let me know if I can be of any assistance since I am basically on hold here until the last week of August.
I can also give you a CD of gouge, just let me know.
Shane (PM me if interested)

Thien

hey, don't know if you got my PM, but we are interested in knowing more about the area...I would like to talk with you sometime. My number is 850-453-3915, I will call you back so it's on my dime, no worries. Thanks, Matt Thien

Status
Not open for further replies.