• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Moving to Meridian

diverkr

pilot
I am looking for a nice apartment or house to rent in the Meridian area. I recieved less then a week to detach from Whiting, so I would appreciate any suggestions. Trying to live with a buddy or two, but open to finding a 1 bedroom place as well. What are the better apartment complexes? I would prefer a place that is fairly new or in great condition. Thanks.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Two words: Housing Office

They are awesome at NAS Meridian. They helped find the house I'm renting with my 2 roommates, it's slick. Go right to them, tell them what you want, and they'll print out a nice long list of places to check out. Also check the squadron ready room tack-boards for roommate wanted ads.

Chubby

Second the squadron ready room tack boards, there is a plethora of places to rent all over 'em. I would also check out the tack board over by the wing offices, there are some there too.