• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

motivational statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently getting my pacage together to send to apply for the BDCP. I was just wondering if there are any certain things that they look for in your motivational statement. I REALLY want to get in and I'm sooooo nervice and I want to make sure I do this thing right so any hints would help! Thanks!

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
that's N-E-R-V-O-U-S... nervous.

Maverick: "Slider... (sniff sniff)... you stink."
- Lt. Pete Mitchell, Top Gun -

tali264

This is the time to sell yourself and also add a personal touch they don't see when they look at your numbers. Why do you want to do this? Why are you more qualified than the next guy/girl they look at? I personally wrote mine from the heart and told them why I wanted to be a naval aviator and why I wanted to join the Navy in general (associated military with honest, honorable people who have devoted themselves to a career with a bigger purpose than you could get anywhere else). I'm sure there are a million ways to write one, but make it your own and not something they have read a thousand times before. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.