• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Motivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
Hey all…Here is my journal from API. I was out of there sometime in July or August, but it seems like years ago. So far this training is a real kick in the pants. The first 4 weeks of API was an academic Haz-X, and then the last two weeks were like being in Disney Land. This is the video from the dunker, just something to look forward to after the academic hazing.
Once you can do a half-ass job of moving the T-34C on course rules to area 1, without getting an earful, all the bookwork pays off. In primary, it seems like I study a hell of a lot more, but you have the flight to look forward to. The T-34 kicks the sh1t out of a Cessna, civilian aviation sucks!

Motivation

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
It worked for me. I have Quicktime installed, and that's what it used to run the clip. Do you guys have Quicktime? I must be one of the lucky ones.

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
That video was kinda gay, try this link – I spiced it up a little. Somebody let me know if this works or not, I think I’ve just been killing the bandwidth on these little sites.

motivation

The Navy guys for whatever reason had last priority, I saw some people waiting a week or two before they started. Everybody else had the weekend off before ground school started.

Status
Not open for further replies.