• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

More Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marph

I downloaded the ASTB sample exam from the library on this site and I bought the ARCO and I Was wondering if there are any more sample ASTB's anywhere I can get my hands on? I like practice practice practice. Thanks.

russo22jax

Marph,
I took the test on 7/31 and recommend you adhere strictly to those two study sources. The problems are very similar. Read a pilot knowledge handbook for more aviation knowledge if you are weak in that area, otherwise stick with the gouge and the ARCO and you will do good.

PR

Nick

And I dunno if anyone told you this, but you cannot use a calculator. I didn't rate knowing that I guess.

04Hopeful

EA3 -> IS3 -> Intel O1(hopefully)
I downloaded the ARCO Officer Candidate Tests from the AF site that was mentioned on here. It contains sample tests for all branches of the military. I was just wondering can anyone that has taken the ASTB vouch for how close the math section is starting on page 369 of this guide? Is this how hard the questions are? they seems to be alot harder then on the other gouges here? Any help is appreciated!

justmeryan@yahoo.com

Check out my reply under the "monkey help" heading or whatever the heck that was. I just took it, did pretty good on the math and if you want some specific help just let me know. Feel free to email me.

Originally posted by 04Hopeful
I downloaded the ARCO Officer Candidate Tests from the AF site that was mentioned on here. It contains sample tests for all branches of the military. I was just wondering can anyone that has taken the ASTB vouch for how close the math section is starting on page 369 of this guide? Is this how hard the questions are? they seems to be alot harder then on the other gouges here? Any help is appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.