• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Modified Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayManC

JW instead of having all these sticky forums where you have to look through everyone's post. Would it be possible to modify the profile page so that you could enter say ASTB scores, stats, status of app/career, and other relevant stuff?

just a thought

<insert something witty here:>

JayManC

man i can see i really struck a chord with this one....way to go jay

ghost_ttu

it's a good idea Jay, I think John needs to give YOU admin rights long enough to get ALL of the profiles updated. If you could get that day in say 24 hours that would be great!

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

JayManC

sure thing ghost....but im not too sure ill be able to ge those TPI reports in on time....."ok? mmmmyeah that would be great mmmyeah"!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yeah, it is a possibility, put it on your xmas wish list, and maybe santa will be nice...

swingline stapler...

ghost_ttu

yeaaahhhh, I'm gonna have to ask you to go ahead and work on Saaturday, and uh Sunday. If you could be here oh say around 9am that would be greeeaat.

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

Status
Not open for further replies.