• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mobilizations, when did you tell your employer?

D

Deleted member 67144 scul

So, just went through a BTR (Business Talent Review, me as leader gets presented to entire Executive team for consideration for future advancement) yesterday with my boss and today I had to tell her of my pending MOB (still no official orders). Man this sucks

You know the saying: "No good deed goes unpunished." The sad truth is although you have a good heart and are transparent with your management, it doesn't mean that will be reciprocated. Really hoping nothing negative comes out of this for you.

nodropinufaka

I read something somewhat recently that said URLs with TS/SCI can expect to mobilize upon expiration of their dwell time. Anyone know where to find that?

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
I was told they’ll be slowing that down but I don’t know if I actually believe it

I heard the same thing, 2 weeks later they're requesting bodies...

Also, not sure if it's just TS/SCI, but even those in my community out of dwell are getting tagged for mob.

nodropinufaka

I heard the same thing, 2 weeks later they're requesting bodies...

Also, not sure if it's just TS/SCI, but even those in my community out of dwell are getting tagged for mob.
I have heard the same regarding URL officers.

That is why most of my friends leaving active duty skipped reserve affiliation

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
So mobs largely fall into two buckets, Navy and joint.

Navy mobs are definitely slowing down, which you have likely heard about.

Flags confirm that USNR will continue to source joint mob billets, which aren't slowing down nearly as fast.

Non-managed aviation-qualified reserve officers with a TS remain in high demand.

SlickAg

pilot
So the memo about stopping reserve mobs was true in the sense about NAVY mobs, but not joint ones? Or are they just getting their last licks in before the date on the memo?

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
What about VTU? Are guys with a similar background getting picked up from there as well?