• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Missing T-34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilot123

pilot
I noticed that too. I'm assuming since they mentioned T-34 and NAS CC it is actually a T-34 and not a jet out of K'ville.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Our prayers are with the crew and hoping for a good outcome. ^^Glad to see you posting kmac.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Just a reminder, to all those in the training command down there, keep all inside info to yourselves. The rest of us will get the news as it comes.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
My first exposure to the "real" side of this business. This will be in the back of my mind as I continue to study my EP's...

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
[Edited by mod]

Don't know how it varies for missing aircraft vs mishap, but in general, if there is a mishap going on within a certain squadron/command, the above is STILL not ok. Everyone in the squadron should be on lockdown (assuming the worst) so nobody should be calling people telling them they're "OK", as the process of elimination isn't a complex one, and soon people start assuming the worst if they didn't get a phone call.

I'm sure Bevo can chime in if I'm AFU.

Praying that they're OK. I remember flying through Port Lavaca on a CCX, and while that means nothing, it just hits close to home to see someone making that same flight in that same aircraft...

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Please limit what you post to public press releases.

No speculation.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Praying that someone just missed some radio calls or something and they're OK. I remember flying through Port Lavaca on a CCX, and while that means nothing, it just hits close to home to see someone making that same flight in that same aircraft...

Even that is speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.