• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

missile guidance explained

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Never in the history of Naval Aviation has a more apt callsign been given. He and Pinto made me so mad during ME that I wanted to fight them.

Brett

Personally, I think Thumbs is still the best. If you do it, why talk about it?????

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Flash said:
Personally, I think Thumbs is still the best. If you do it, why talk about it?????
Who is Thumbs and what's the joke?

Brett

Kolja

Git-r-done
it has to do with an incredibly embarassing self-revelation. Brett, I'm surprised. You can't possibly NOT know. the callsign is INFAMOUS in VAQland

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Kolja said:
it has to do with an incredibly embarassing self-revelation. Brett, I'm surprised. You can't possibly NOT know. the callsign is INFAMOUS in VAQland

I had the pleasure/displeasure of meeting him when I was in Fallon for CVWR-20 workups. Simply put, he was a little weird (the women in my squadron thought he was creepy).

My question is, how the hell did he get 209? :eek:

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Kolja said:
Alright, PM me details! :D

Brett