• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Million Air HOU and FYV have mil contract

HuggyU2

None
Great news, especially for you Training Command folks in Texas and Vance: The Million Air FBO's at Hobby and Fayetteville Arkansas just got the military servicing/fueling contract. Yes, EFD is close by, but give HOU a shot.
We went through Hobby back in Feb, and it is top shelf: good flight planning, professional line crew, free snacks/drinks,... even the crew car is a BMW 5 series.
Hobby has 7600', and Fayetteville's 6000' of runway.
If you RON Hobby, they can book you a "boutique" hotel downtown, and get you a killer rate.
Hobby's also where the CEO has his HQ. His name is Roger, and he loves military aircrew, so ask the front desk if he's around and talk to him. He's a pilot too, and great to get to know.
... and tell him Huggy wants his car on the next visit.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
I believe that they're out of TLH as well, also with a BMW 5 series as the courtesy car. Not to mention, the women there are gorgeous . . . just sayin . . .

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
TLH does indeed have the 5-series and the hot chick behind the desk. They also perpetually forget to fuel you while you're at Momo's.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
5 series? Nice... best we could hope for in the slow ass whirly bird was an afternoon at Florala with a nice pulled pork and chili burrito..... god those flights back home were tough to stay awake on...

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
On that note, EFD has a 90's t-top firebird loaner. Wonder what million air hobby will have to offer....

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
On your next trip to/through the Flyover States, you must, repeat, must, pay a visit to Forbes Field, KS (outside Topeka). ANG base, plus Million Air for the G-V's.

Why the hell would I stop at Topeka? you may ask...

INSANELY good BBQ. I mean awesome. For a buck you get a pile of pulled and ribs made of crack and unicorn meat, plus sides, drink and auto-dog.