• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

military aircraft A V 3 harrier 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Hmm, an A V 3 Harrier 2. I am would be interest in lerning about this aircrafts too.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
is this military aircraft is still use today with the navy or marine because i am interested.

Lenny, too much chillin'...not near enough punctuatin', now get hot & fill out your profile! BTW, what lucky institution of higher education do you do the honor of attending???
BzB

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Lenny, too much chillin'...not near enough punctuatin', now get hot & fill out your profile! BTW, what lucky institution of higher education do you do the honor of attending???
BzB

Good advice, you should do this, now.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
is this military aircraft is still use today with the navy or marine because i am interested.

Aybabtu.png

phrogpilot73

BTW, what lucky institution of higher education do you do the honor of attending???
I don't think he has yet. His registration and post IP originated from Beaufort School District. His confirmation IP originated from an ISP in South Carolina. Methinks he was posting from school, then when he got home from school confirmed his membership.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I would lock this thread but either I don't have the tools to do so anymore or I just don't know how anymore with the new website.

Status
Not open for further replies.