• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Midshipman Athletes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjack14

F/A-18F WSO (FRS)
None
Club teams don't have a huge influence on getting you in. And the only club team I can think of that has had people come to USNA to play for the team is rugby. We have one of the best Rugby programs in the nation. Of course it was like being on a Varsity team with none of the perks. We had two a days, off season lifting, and lots of weekends spent playing. There is a fall and spring season so you are always playing except winter. Last year rugby was exempt from winter intramurals cause we ran everyday or lifted. It was the best experience of my life despite the work. I got to play in Australia and we would have played in South Africa if the whole terrorism level hadn't been so high.

GrandMastaJ84

Ya I was there, I was jersey #1 (from california and also probably the tallest guy there). Have you heard of any LOAs given out for baseball yet??

Phantom Hawk

I haven't gotten one. I know they have started giving them out but I dont know if being a recruited athlete has any bearing on getting an LOA. Ill let ya know if I hear anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.