• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Med Waiver Process a mystery to me and my PCM.

TimeBomb

Noise, vibration and harshness
alaurin,
Can you provide some more information? If you would prefer not to do that in an open post, feel free to PM me.
R/

Renegade One

None
Hi guys, sorry to resurrect an old thread.

I received news that I was PDQ'd yesterday, I haven't received my official letter yet. Wondering where to focus my energy first?
Hard to say…what do YOU want to do next? Focus your energy there…eyes wide open.

alaurin

All day, every day!
I'll PM you TimeBomb.

Renegade, considering the amount of time and energy I've sunk into the Navy and Navy Outreach as a civilian, I'd like to get some sort of job working in the Navy. Originally it was "aviation or nothing, any branch that takes me" but over the last year it turned from that to wanting to serve people that I both respect and admire. I have until May of 2016 to commission (age 29), so if my Pro-Rec Y falls through I will try to just clear the PDQ and apply for CEC. I may consider other communities, but CEC was the other option that really jumped out to me.

I wanted to be a Marine until I hurt my knee hiking about 2 years ago and had surgery, so being on the ground building stuff for Marines and others seems like a nice job. Not to mention working with divers, structures and welders.
But short term, I guess I can stay healthy, work hard at my job and school, and try to beat this PDQ back while staying optimistic and motivated.