• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Me 262 rebuilt

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
thats pretty badass.

edit: watched the whole video. saw they're in everett. anyone up near whidbey ever get a call from ATC "your traffic is a ME 262 at your 11 O'clock, 3 miles?"

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Replica or not, those dudes need to get the planes to Oshkosh! They'd make a really cool addition to their Warbird shows.

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
thats pretty badass.

edit: watched the whole video. saw they're in everett. anyone up near whidbey ever get a call from ATC "your traffic is a ME 262 at your 11 O'clock, 3 miles?"

I did all my civie flight training out of PAE where they are based for about 7 years, I never heard that call but was airborne when they were flying a few times. I was also in the pattern on 34R(the small RWY) when they had the gear fold on 34L on the first or second flight I think it was. They use to let anybody just walk in their hangar and look around/ask questions, this was a few years ago, but I got to do everything but sit in them.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Awesome. If I had the $650,000, I'd be on my way with checkbook in hand.

Seems like this could be huge, building museum-quality airworthy recreations of classic warbirds. There's more than one dude with too much money and a pilot's license out there.

Sign me up for an F8F Bearcat and one of the late-model Seafires.

9315%20%20SEAFIRE_jpg.jpg