• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

mattress suggestions??

Avalon

Ok, I totally have an opinion on this. I had a memory foam (king) for about a year, and I loved it for the first 3 months....then I HATED it!! It's awful. Don't get one! It like permanently molded in some areas, and it is really hot. It is very frusterating if you like to move around...it doesn't let you..

Last March, we bought a Sealy Latex mattress (king again), and I do really like it. NOTHING can live in it (dust mites, etc.)...which is VERY appealing. It was pretty expensive, but I think worth it...it is supposed to be the new thing... Also, the warrenty is 20 years!!

There's my two cents:)

mb1k

Yep. The clock says, "MAN TIME".
pilot
None
Avalon,

I'm at my 1.5 month point on this thing. I'll keep a leary eye out now for the critical 3-month point!

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
My 12 year old daughter has lived in SOCAL for 10 years. Even she thinks chicks talking like that are ditsy.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Getting back to the original topic of this here thread, I have a Sleep Number bed.. the one with the dual air chambers so that each person can control their side of the bed.

I'd recommend them in a heartbeat. Its a really awesome bed, probably the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on. A bit pricey, but worth every penny.

That, and the customer service is pretty good. Every now and then, I've heard of people's beds breaking or something, but the company is extremely helpful. That, and they come with a lifetime guarantee.

And MB, if you're waking up feeling like a Manatee was jumping on your back, you've got more issues than just needing a new mattress...

Avalon

I try to be helpful, and the typical Airwarrior Douche Bag criticize something like grammar and makes a stab at someone's personality without knowing anything about the person. Im done with this site.

mb1k

Yep. The clock says, "MAN TIME".
pilot
None
My 12 year old daughter has lived in SOCAL for 10 years. Even she thinks chicks talking like that are ditsy.

I don't notice it at all. I call everyone "Dude" anyway. What triggers my radar is "up speak", when you speak like everything is a question?

Like, when I was at the store the other day? I they were out of Dasani? And the clerk had no idea when they were going to get any more maco-biotic field greens or chick peaks in?