• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MASSIVE collection of potentially PII on www.spokeo.com

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Apparently I live in Knoxville. That probably means I'm a UT fan. I'm going to go throw up now.

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
... Well... I'm a chick, too. Bummer....My wife and daughter will be sooooo surprised when I tell them.

I guess a result of a gender ambiguous name... or maybe the site is total BS. I'll pick the latter.

A search of a couple of folks I know turned up some really funny errors in their status.

Don't take info on the site with a grain of salt. Take it the whole friggin' salt mine.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
flat out wrong. Information they had like address, relationship status (WTF?) was all like a year old.

H60Gunner

Contributor
Not very accurate info on me either. It says I have no kids. Who the heck do all these kids around here belong to? And why am I feeding, clothing, pumping $$ into college savings accounts for kids who are not mine? Sheesh! Good thing I live in 1M+ home though!

torpedo0126

sorry if i made it sound worse than it was. about 80% of the stuff was accurate for me. I actually was just more or less freaked out that they had all of my pictures from FLICKR posted. Not that there was anything incriminating, I just found it concerning.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
They have nothing on me, other than info on my home town with the phone # search. Location is listed as a warehouse somewhere on the outskirts of town. Maybe I don't use the interwebs enough or something :)

brownshoe

Contributor
sorry if i made it sound worse than it was. about 80% of the stuff was accurate for me. I actually was just more or less freaked out that they had all of my pictures from FLICKR posted. Not that there was anything incriminating, I just found it concerning.

I found my contact information on the site too. I contacted their support and they removed my information within minutes.

Steve

H60Gunner

Contributor
Apparently I have some children. I wonder if they love me? :)

Brett

Yes they love you and because the web site says I have no kids I believe the ones who live here are yours. Now with that established I will be expecting some child support to maintain my 1M+ home. I think 20k a month is reasonable.....

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
disneychickenlittleskyf.jpg

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor

Perhaps you need to QA Your privacy settings and what you have out there on the internets for all the world to see. (The fact that it is ME telling you this should be a hint).

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
I laughed at some of what they had on "me" - I'm apparently a owner of a $1M+ home, my younger brother is apparently in his 50s (as are my parents supposedly), I have my own kids.

So, they pretty much got nothing right except I'm in my 20s.