• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Maryland CC laws to drop 'good and substantial' reason.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Finally, a step in the right direction.

Only problem is that now, with the power of YOUR tax dollars, the State's attorney will continue to tie the case up in the appellate courts to prevent you from exercising your Constitutional right. Nice. I wish S/E MD and Western MD could secede from the cesspool that is Baltimore/Howard/Montgomery Counties. Talk about red and blue states.

Pugs

Back from the range
None

Only problem is that now, with the power of YOUR tax dollars, the State's attorney will continue to tie the case up in the appellate courts to prevent you from exercising your Constitutional right. Nice. I wish S/E MD and Western MD could secede from the cesspool that is Baltimore/Howard/Montgomery Counties. Talk about red and blue states.

Yep - although it is important to seperate Baltimore County from Baltimore City. Most of the county, where I live, is pretty conservative. Alas, the legislature has gerryamanderd the election districts to such an extent that I'm pretty sure I have people in Ohio voting in my district.

What will happen here I suspect is a they will make the paperwork so bad that it will be hard to make it right.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The paperwork will suck because it's Muraland and that's how they do things here. Deliberately making CC paperwork difficult in order to reduce the numbers issued would imply they have clarity of purpose and a goal in mind.

brownshoe

Contributor

It's too late! (We need to be able to start packin’ heat!) Look at this, my friend: http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/news/display.htm?storyID=138570

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
I wish they'd drop that 'good cause' business on Long Island. It's damn near impossible to get a full carry there.

brownshoe

Contributor
I used to live and work about 1/2 mile from there. I don't remember it being a bad neighborhood - not like the ghetto behind Fredericktown mall.

Good news about the CC permits. Now I just have to convince the wife.

I’m guessing Robin “Ghettos” or Crestwood “Pillage”, times have changed. Friscos is still alive and doing well, though. I was just talking with John a few hours ago:) (my office is on Wedgewood Blvd.). And, as far as Key Parkway goes, well times have really changed.

Still, there are many places where time has stood still. Examples... Brown's Liquors still has the best brown-bag lunches for about five bucks (sloppy joe and Gibble's chips for one, yum), and I can still go to McCutcheon’s to get jelly for BzB. :D