• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Maryland Bridge

radar

Hey I searched but could not find anything about this specific topic. I have a maryland bridge to fill a gap in my teeth. Will this affect me in anyway at MEPS or becoming a pilot? Is dental work like that allowed or will I have to get it removed? Thanks

Cavt

Living the dream
pilot
Not sure what a Maryland bridge is exactly, but I have had a lot of dental work (most before the military), including two major root canals, one crown, and half a front tooth is fake, and many many many fills for cavities, and it has never been an issue as long as it is all kept up...So I would imagine a bridge won't be a deal breaker but again i don't know for sure.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have one as well . . . provided it is well built and not jacked up, shouldn't be a problem.

phrogpilot73

Wow, when I clicked on this one I just naturally assumed it was a split from the TPS thread with a discussion on the Rt 4 bridge over the Patuxent...