• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine Hornet RAG

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I've met a USMC single seat HORNET FAC(A). You'll find that speaking in absolutes is usually not such a great idea.

Sorry for the bad gouge gents. I suppose absolutes are especially not great when you are a nugget like me :)

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I suppose absolutes are especially not great when you are a nugget like me :)

On the other hand...always remember that 'Nuggets' almost always (note: not an absolute), turn out to become treasures of great value!;)
BzB

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
FWIW the RAG tells its studs that "only the Air Force allows single seat FAC(A)"... I've heard it dozens of times, so I could see why MID thought that.

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot
FWIW the RAG tells its studs that "only the Air Force allows single seat FAC(A)"... I've heard it dozens of times, so I could see why MID thought that.

FWIW, the RAG will teach you all kinds of things that will then get fixed later. Don't believe everything you hear.

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot

In the NAVY Rags, that should be changed to "everyont does single seat FAC(A) except us" but that just doesn't sound as cool. Granted, I'm a 2 seat guy and have no idea how the single seat guys do it effectively.