• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine Guidebook being similar to ASTB:please post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DooDooBrown

From reading numerous posts I have gathered that the Marine Guidebook closely mirrors the ASTB (both form 1 and 2)... i've read that some of the questions were the exact same on the ASTB that were on the Math part of the ASTB Prep Test found on this site. I was wondering if any of the questions were the same as on the Mech Comp, Aviation/Nautical sections as well? Here is my study plan... im taking the ASTB very very soon... please let me know if you think this should prepare me, or if i should do something diff. thanks!

Math: Marine Guide/ASTB prep

Mechanical: Marine Guide, ASTB prep, ARCO

Aviation & Nautical: ASTB prep, skim the FAA Pilot's Handbook, watch "The Right Stuff" & "Top Gun," skim an intro to sailing book.

Spatial: Marine Guidebook, ARCO, (computer flight simulator - if i have time and can find one)

jason12

take the Marine study guide and memorize it, that's my advice....believe me you'll be very surprised.

"IF ONE ADVANCES CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF HIS DREAMS,
AND ENDEAVORS TO LIVE THE LIFE WHICH HE HAS IMAGINED, HE WILL MEET WITH A SUCCESS UNEXPECTED IN COMMON HOURS."

Status
Not open for further replies.