• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine Coprs Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

tali264

Bethie??????? Am I 5 again???

And what shouldn't I bet on? That you will have to go a long way to get a wallaby? You don't have one stashed in your apartment just for this type of occasion do you? Or maybe you meant I shouldn't bet my life savings on a girl working too.... well yeah, I guess that was kind of a bad assumption. But if that's the case... go back to the wallaby... no judgement here [:p]

JGalus

Davidsin,

On your attire, at the very least you should wear a suit if not a tux. Over the course of the serveral balls that I have attended I have seen alot of strange outfits, especially the nutting Lance Corporal creation of Dress Blue Alphas with shooting badges (I wanted to tell him something, but hey it was the ball). By dressing up I am sure that it would impress the OSO also. Above all else if you go, have a good time. In my experience, the smaller balls are always the best ones.

Jamie
BDCP (SWO)
(Sgt, USMC 91-99)

davidsin

yeah definately wearing my best suit. I just hope I'm not the only one that's not in dress blues. I got a lot of enlisted buddies in la, so at least I won't be a loner.

I don't know about this one being small though...it's la we'll see

Semper Fi

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Officer candidates get to go to the Ball?

Maverick: "Slider... (sniff sniff)... you stink."
- Lt. Pete Mitchell, Top Gun -

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Awesome! Rock on. THanks.

Maverick: "Slider... (sniff sniff)... you stink."
- Lt. Pete Mitchell, Top Gun -

Status
Not open for further replies.