• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mar 5 --> IFS wait time?

KickintInSD

Hey all,

I'm to report 05 Mar, just wondering what the wait time is until IFS. I've heard 20+ weeks from report date to API, but nothing about IFS.

Thanks.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Avg wait was ~28 weeks to API as of last week. IFS was backed up due to holding people up a while ago, however it was recently cut in half so that might decrease the backlog a bit. Basically, no one could tell you if they tried. Enjoy your beach vacation!

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Don't worry about it too much. If I were waiting to start API/primary right now, I'd be more than happy to prolong the wait for a while.......the beach is fun, AND from the sounds of it from the TRAWING 1 office down the hall, this is going to be a pretty tough year for primary studs to get into tailhook/jets (if that is something you think you would be interested in....I know it was for me when I was in your shoes). Just some things to think about as you ponder life in the pool. Also, you may not think it now, but Pcola is a much better place to sit around in than Corpus/Whiting/Meridian/Kingsville, so you have that going for you!

Yeah, nobody can tell you the exact time you are going to be down here for. If you want to get out of here quickly (not sure why you would), but if you do then volunteer for vance and they will happily get you classed up quickly. Otherwise enjoy it here like the rest of us, get a cool stash job, be on time for appointments and stay out of trouble. 5 hour work weeks can be pretty tough at times :).

OSUbeaver

Time to musk up
pilot
It took me 20 weeks to class up, I should finish IFS sometime late this/next week. As was said in the above posts, just enjoy making a ton of money for doing hardly anything; your time will come, but no one can really say when with any shred of accuracy.

Python

pilot
Contributor
Don't worry about it too much. If I were waiting to start API/primary right now, I'd be more than happy to prolong the wait for a while.......the beach is fun, AND from the sounds of it from the TRAWING 1 office down the hall, this is going to be a pretty tough year for primary studs to get into tailhook/jets (if that is something you think you would be interested in....I know it was for me when I was in your shoes). Just some things to think about as you ponder life in the pool. Also, you may not think it now, but Pcola is a much better place to sit around in than Corpus/Whiting/Meridian/Kingsville, so you have that going for you!

PM sent

D_Rob

Lead LTJG

So all the rumors in all of CNATRA start with you I see...