• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Major Mckenize from Jag

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

Hey im a slim 6'1" 200 nd have dated some pretty tasty chips.

"for He today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother" Henry V

jason12

chicks, food, and airplanes, could anyone possibly ask for a better forum??

"IF ONE ADVANCES CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF HIS DREAMS,
AND ENDEAVORS TO LIVE THE LIFE WHICH HE HAS IMAGINED, HE WILL MEET WITH A SUCCESS UNEXPECTED IN COMMON HOURS."

tali264

Originally posted by The Wiz
Hey im a slim 6'1" 200 nd have dated some pretty tasty chips.

Sounds like you're trying a little too hard to defend yourself
icon_smile_wink.gif

The Wiz

Hey hey lets not start raggin on people here, after all i posted the pics of Mac. I got nothin agianst guys but i like the ladies, ya know

"for He today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother" Henry V

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Anyone watch the Finale of JAG tonite? What did you think?

- Quote on being selected for an OCS spot -
"If you are chosen, you will have been chosen by Men 'who have been there and done that' and have decided that they wished to have you in Their company, there is no such medal worth as much."

NuSnake

They crashed a Stearman(sp?), and Webb died i think, oh, and Catherine Bell is the Hottest damn Marine I've ever seen!!!

If a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his ass all the time

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
you know, I have to say that I dont even particularly care for the show...but I watch. Just for her. I convinced myself that she is my new favorite girl. I love those really hot chicks with short hair.......

...*goes and takes a cold shower*

tali264

Originally posted by jpfarsider
Poor Harm is all i have to say

Nah. He took too long! There's only so much waiting that can be done! I like Web/Webb (or however you spell it) better anyway.
tongue_125.gif

ghost_ttu

"The guy is moving too fast, The guy isn't moving fast enough" I swear, women have way too high expectations of men. I mean, they tell us that we are stupid, yet expect us to be perfect in timing, and remember certain dates like b-days and anniversaries. I think it's just the women's fault for having unrealistic expectations.

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

jaerose

Did Mac hook up with Webb? What a waste...5'10" of waste to be exact. If she did and Webb died...Harm will comfort her =)

JR

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
She is hot! It ended with Harm and Mac "crashing" into some tall trees. When the place came to a stop, the credits started. Kind of a lame ending if you ask me. Oh yea, Catherine Bell is stil hot though.

- Quote on being selected for an OCS spot -
"If you are chosen, you will have been chosen by Men 'who have been there and done that' and have decided that they wished to have you in Their company, there is no such medal worth as much."

Status
Not open for further replies.