• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Major Mckenize from Jag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meridiani

Originally posted by jaerose
Hey Stacy, I will graduate with a B.S. in Physics May 3 of this year.

Congrats! Physics rules!
glasses_125.gif

With your M.S. in Geology you should bust your backside for tactical jets then apply to NASA when you have enough hours.

What? You think I hadn't thought of that already?
sly_125.gif
Check out my avatar, LOL. But seriously, my app for SNA was rejected, so I'm reapplying for SNFO (I'm too old to try for SNA again). I've heard that NFOs can apply to the Astronaut Corps as well, though they obviously can't fly the shuttle. I'd be happy to just go along for the ride!
icon_smile.gif

The Wiz

Lets not turn this post into a political fight about gays in the military. Lets look at the Pictures of MAC putting on her own " Shock and Awe" campaign

"for He today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother" Henry V

ghost_ttu

ummmm she would need to take things off in order to shock and awe me

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

ghost_ttu

I've got plenty of imagination, but I need solid proof and demonstration in order to reach a point of shock and awe, otherwise it's just a big tease and I can get that anywhere down here in the promissed land we call Texas.

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
I'm with you there. Here in Texas, you can get teased daily (not a bad thing though). Bring on the shock and awe!

The Wiz

Looking at these pics made me realize one thing, i need a girlfreind.

ghost_ttu

Wiz, having a girlfriend is like having to pick one bag of chips from the variety pack and eating only that bag. Wait until the bag that you are tasting is so damn good that you toss the other chips away. Until then, enjoy sampling ;-)

jason12

now that was one of the best pro-single motto's i've heard in a long time...lol i'll have to remember that one.....now on to the dorito's

"IF ONE ADVANCES CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF HIS DREAMS,
AND ENDEAVORS TO LIVE THE LIFE WHICH HE HAS IMAGINED, HE WILL MEET WITH A SUCCESS UNEXPECTED IN COMMON HOURS."

The Wiz

not only did you provide good advice ghost_ttu but you made it sound appetizing, I think im gonna go have snack now

ghost_ttu

What??? *innocent look* OBVIOUSLY someone thought you tasted better than the other chips and tossed the variety pack, SOME of us haven't found anything that tastes that good just yet. BESIDES, I've been told that the selection gets even more vast when you are wearing a flight suit :-D

The Wiz

okay im confused what are we talking about, food or women?

ghost_ttu

Wiz, you aren't the fat kid that everyone makes fun of are you? Besides, sometimes food and women go together very well....so we can talk about both.

BY THE WAY If any of you Aggies, or people that have had the pleasure of going to Freebirds in College station are interested, and find you way flying into Dallas, they are opening a new Freebirds in Dallas, TX. down on Lower Greenville. So if your xcountry sends you to Addison, or Love field you might make tour that direction.

davidsin

A bag of chips eh?...they're more like a box of chocolates to me--curvy, round, sweet, filled with surprizes. mmm mmm mmm I'm hungry.

------------------------------------------
Semper Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.