• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

M 16 and M4 Civilian Variants

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Did they say how long it was going to take to ship? I asked today and she guessed a week because of the volume they have from the lower special.

edit- wow I'm retarded "I have 3 shipping today"

When did you order them?

It was just about a week ago infact. I called them today to find out exactly when they would ship. I told her that I had hoped to get my daughters build ready before monday.She put the phone down, went out on the production line to do what she could to be sure they went out today UPS Second day. First class customer service is the norm there.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Seller replied and promised an update either Thursday or Friday. I'll watch for it and if we don't get it, ping him again.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Okay guys, I am functionally retarded when it comes to these AR-15's. I buy my firearms ready to go, out of the box. Why are these sold with different lowers, uppers, etc.? Would it be easier for a douche like me to just pick up a completely built rifle?

Pickle

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Okay guys, I am functionally retarded when it comes to these AR-15's. I buy my firearms ready to go, out of the box. Why are these sold with different lowers, uppers, etc.? Would it be easier for a douche like me to just pick up a completely built rifle?

Pickle

Sure it would. I buy complete rifles too. There are several fantastic deals on complete rifles out there now. But the reason I do builds sometimes is because you can put them together with what ever you want to use. Stocks, handguards, pistol grips, trigger groups etc. Not to mention that lowers are dirt cheap right now. Depending on what components you use you don't always save a lot of money but you get to tell people you "built it yourself". Plus it's EXACTLY what you want.

This is a great buy right now. Check out the specs on this $950.00 Spikes weapon:
http://www.spikestactical.com/z/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=113&products_id=59

The Colt 6920's are fantastic rifles and great values today. They are $500-$700 less than they were 6 months ago. The Daniel Defense Carbine is a great buy too right now.

But none of them looks like the Priate build on page 1 above. Or like my Infidel "build". BLING......

P1010001-1.jpg

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Even funnier to see it's made in Snohomish . . .

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
MB and Fly_USMC your lowers have shipped. Let your FFL know they went out Friday and to be expecting them. I'll try and see if there is a tracking number but that may be hoping for two much. I should be able to find out what shipper they used and if your names were referenced anywhere on the outside of the box but that may be it.

I assume you two ordered directly off of the Second Amendment web site correct?? (mine was ordered directly from there as well)

Break break

PropAddict and H60 yours have not shipped. It looks like you both referenced the item number from the gunbroker auction C420sailor posted in the first thread
[URL]http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=125538920 [/URL]

http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147801.

I'm trying to help the seller connect the dots with the info you gave me but what I'd really like to have from you guys is the invoice number from the group buy people.

The invoice number may have been in an email acknowlegment you got back from the auction, but I don't know. I'm asking that question

The invoice numbers are 4 didget numbers with a bunch of 0's in front. My invoice number was 1174, Fly_USMC was 1175 and MB's was 1163. Looks like we all ordered from the web site and not the auction. I think that's where the disconnect is so far but am confirming.

Stand by...

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Yeah.

I have nothing like that.

I have the autogenerated "You've Won!" e-mail from GunBroker.com, and then 3 follow-ups about payment between me and someone who signs his e-mails
"http://www.shop.thesecondamendmentfirearms.com
The Second Amendment
Firearms & Gunsmithing
Customer service & sales"

(Funny how he got right back to me each time I was asking about payment details. . .)

He did cash my check for sure, so maybe I can get a copy of it and see if he maybe wrote the number on there, for his own accounting purposes?:confused: Not holding my breath, though. . .

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Yeah.

I have nothing like that.

I have the autogenerated "You've Won!" e-mail from GunBroker.com, and then 3 follow-ups about payment between me and someone who signs his e-mails
"http://www.shop.thesecondamendmentfirearms.com
The Second Amendment
Firearms & Gunsmithing
Customer service & sales"

(Funny how he got right back to me each time I was asking about payment details. . .)

He did cash my check for sure, so maybe I can get a copy of it and see if he maybe wrote the number on there, for his own accounting purposes?:confused: Not holding my breath, though. . .

Prop I was hoping you had something like that. Well then there IS REALLY a paper trail connection between the gunbroker auction and second amendment firearms. I actually was getting a little concerned about that. I'm think your documentation will end up working. I'm not sure you will need a copy of your check. Maybe just the emails will work.

Would you consider something like forwarding those emails again to:
GBFIREARMSALES@AOL.COM ? If you agree let me know and I'll send him a PM over there and tell him it's coming. Otherwise it may just go into the same black hole as the rest of the stuff.

If so Put: LRB Lower (Navy Pilot) Order INFO in the subject line.

We may or may not also need to have the FFL resend the paper but lets wait on that.

H60 did you save any similar documentation ?

Guys a lot of group buys organized by individuals are screwed up but this one takes the cake I think. I'll do one with big groups like on AR15.com or M4carbine etc but no more too good to be true deals for me.

No need clouding things up here but it looks like this is more of a goat rope that I thought. More on that after we get your lowers out of the ditch.

obeygiant

Just thought I'd let you guys know that Alamo posted an update on Militaryfirearm.com saying that he shipped another 79 receivers today. You can read about it here

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Prop I was hoping you had something like that. Well then there IS REALLY a paper trail connection between the gunbroker auction and second amendment firearms. I actually was getting a little concerned about that. I'm think your documentation will end up working. I'm not sure you will need a copy of your check. Maybe just the emails will work.

I was beginning to wonder if Typsy Gypsy now had a competitor for Black Hole of past orders or whether it was a pyramid scheme of some sort

FLY_USMC

pilot
Nice work Rocketman! If anybody wants to buy a lower, sounds like I'm going to have 2 new ones soon, $110 a piece:) I'm kidding.