• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

luggage size

navsup

BDCP Supply
I was looking at bags to use when I report to OCS. I Have a regular suitcase but I wasnt sure what the storage situation would be like.

Do I need to get a duffle bag instead so that it can be folded up smaller? Or maybe a small bag and a backpack?

navsup

BDCP Supply
NuSnake said:
Duffle Bag or Backpack

I have a duffle bag that folds down to about 4 inches, but it has a hard bottom so it cannot be folded in half, it stays about 30 inches long so im not sure if this will be acceptable

I wasnt sure where we store our bags

Hudson

Drive a car and you can store all the extra stuff that you want in it. There was always ample time to get stuff out of your car as time went on. I brought a large backpack and used other class mates cars on ocation to stash stuff in when needed. I didn't have my car, it would have been convienent

navsup

BDCP Supply
Hudson said:
Drive a car and you can store all the extra stuff that you want in it. There was always ample time to get stuff out of your car as time went on. I brought a large backpack and used other class mates cars on ocation to stash stuff in when needed. I didn't have my car, it would have been convienent

Yeah all i will have in the bag will be socks,underwear, shirts, etc...
all my other stuff will stay in car.

I was just wondering where our empty suitcase goes, and how much space is provided for that.

OVERCOME

Long live the UFC!
Hudson said:

How often do candidates get a chance to go to there cars?

Hudson

There will be a storage room for you to store your bags in.

We were able to go to the cars once a week or so.