• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Louis C.K.'s flight from hell

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
shitty equipment, guess your best fuel planning, marginal weather...sounds like a good day for a DFW in P-3s!

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
shitty equipment, guess your best fuel planning, marginal weather...sounds like a good day for a DFW in P-3s!

Funny that's the first thing I thought too. "We'll take marginal, equipment, into bad weather, secretly." I think I've found a new favorite quote.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
There is so much BS in that story that it would never happen that way at an airline. Corporate flying sure. Airline, no.

phrogpilot73

There is so much BS in that story that it would never happen that way at an airline. Corporate flying sure. Airline, no.
Beyond that, it always fucking pisses me off when people who don't know shit about flying question the professionalism of the aircrew flying them.

"Hey buddy, I don't try to tell you what jokes to tell for a living, how 'bout you shut the fuck up about what I can/cannot do in a plane?"

AJTranny

Over to the dark side I go...
pilot
None
Um, it's a joke? Leno set him up and he told his joke. Standard talk show stuff. I thought it was funny.