• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for serious modelers for repairs in Jax

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Hey everyone, Base Ops at NAS Jax has some museum quality models that have sustained some damage over the years and can use some repairs. Most of the repairs are for damaged landing gear.

I don't know what compensation is available, but thought I'd see if there was anyone interested in being part of the repair effort.

Please PM me for details and/or questions.

Thanks

MasterBates

Try pm to Citation3, he's not local but may know someone whose work is on his level

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

KBayDog

Hey everyone, Base Ops at NAS Jax has some museum quality models that have sustained some damage over the years and can use some repairs.
kitaen1.jpg

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Hey everyone, Base Ops at NAS Jax has some museum quality models that have sustained some damage over the years and can use some repairs. Most of the repairs are for damaged landing gear.

There's a Jacksonville chapter of the International Plastic Modelers Society that I'm sure would have folks willing to help. http://www.ipms-firstcoast.com/home.htm

They also might be willing to add to the collection if it's dated. I built a few that were in the NASP Base Ops back inthe day but haven't built a model in alot of years.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
MB, Pugs: Thanks for the steer.

Break-Break

K-Bay: I would never have called Tawny Kitaen "museum quality".