• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for Roommate with common interests

backslide360

Just have commissioned this March and will be moving down to Pensacola late April early May. As with all things this is not definite until I get orders. I am looking for one roommate to get an apartment in Pensacola this coming spring. Reply if your interested.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Long walks on the beach, a bottle of red wine, candle lit dinners...

You know the usual.

LFDtoUSMC

pilot
Contributor
I think I've already seen his van...

Attachments

• Candeman1.jpeg
    Candeman1.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Candeman2.jpeg
    Candeman2.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 45

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
That dude would be from NC... Shit.

OP, sorry for the hijack here. I think Otto was trying to pimp you for a little more info, so that these shenanigans might have been prevented (probably not). If only you had been more descriptive/specific...

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
backslide....backside......don't ask/don't tell (it may be legal now but I still don't want to hear it)....

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
If it's frolicking (emphasis on licking) about the meadow, flying kites, spelunking, and two-seat bicycle riding. I'm in.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
That's what happens when you get cancx...the wife's at work and doesn't take the laptop with her.

Besides, I hope the OP wasn't expecting serious answers to that question.