• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for Dump Sheets

mid1510

Here's what he was talking about. I hope I didn't upload too much here (it's 875kb) and if I'm wrong in adding this, spank me accordingly. Otherwise, this is a good thing to print out and take notes on. It follows the slides and has most of the obvious stuff included. I printed this and took notes in the blank spaces, and it helped me. Don't treat this as a replacement; it's just a supplement to a well-rounded study diet.

View attachment 9047

Doesn't look like Floppy_D has been around for awhile. Does anyone know if the file he uploaded is reliable?

bbf7b2

pilot
Being a few years removed from API, when I first saw the thread title I thought maybe the lid came off some JO shenanigans from Super Bowl weekend

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Being a few years removed from API, when I first saw the thread title I thought maybe the lid came off some JO shenanigans from Super Bowl weekend
Agreed. I was thinking you could by them by the case at Costco.

BUDU

How useful is a dump sheet in practice? I don't get why you would know a piece of information before the test and forget it during. As far as formulas, if you need to see one to manipulate it, why not write it down when you need it?

Am I missing something?

That's what I thought too. 5-10 minutes before the test in at least half of the exams, the biggest conversation topic was "What the hell are you going to put on your dump sheet?"

For nav I literally just wrote "REMEMBER MAG-VAR" and that was it.

CumminsPilot

VA...not so bad
pilot
Based on my knowledge of just the topics posted in this thread, I am fairly certain that if I were to take an API test today I would fail the shit out of it.

/don't even know where the oil filter lies.

A large group of Marine students/instructors at Kingsville were asked yesterday "what radios do you guys have in the T-45?" Blank stares and awkward glances around the room helped answer the question: Nobody knows.