• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for a place on N. Padre Island (Corpus)

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
My wife and I (wow thats the first time I ever said "my wife", sorry I just got married on the April 25th and this is all new to me) live in a duplex on the island. Its 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 car garage and we pay 1250/mo. We have a canal in our back yard, which is kinda nice seeing the boats go by on the nice days. We enjoy living on the island.

Ken_gone_flying

pilot
Contributor
Seriously... you are going to be there for EIGHT months, MAX.
We were there May 1, 2008- Oct 20, 2008

Don't think about this too much. Where to live in JAX is going to be a bigger deal.

Mrs. Pickle, don't forget he's coming here for primary, just like I did. I thought I'd be here for 6-8 months. Now, 8 months later, I'll be starting advanced here mid June :)

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
True... I'd probably have to kill myself, if we had to live in Corpus any longer than just Advanced... :timebomb2

KenGF- congrats on the marriage!

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
Ken, that's kind of what I'm looking for, a place like yours but if I can find a place with a boat lift as well that'd be great. I'd like to bring my boat down if I can (not that I need the extra distraction ;))

Ken_gone_flying

pilot
Contributor
Ken, that's kind of what I'm looking for, a place like yours but if I can find a place with a boat lift as well that'd be great. I'd like to bring my boat down if I can (not that I need the extra distraction ;))

It seems like about every 3rd or 4th house on the canal has a boat life in the back yard. Plus there are boat ramps all over the place too.