• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for 2 roommates, 1 mile from NAS back gate

donnyglaze

I've got 2 rooms in the apartment that I'm in now. My roommates have grown up to bigger and better things, and I'm here still. One bedroom is the master bedroom with its own door to the porch with a great view of the water, it has it's own bathroom with a shower and a jet tub and walk in closet. The other room is probably 12' x 15' with a big closet. The apartment is just about furnished with couches and a big ass tv, so I don't know what else you'll need. The complex has 2 pools, a dock, a work out room and a sauna tucked away. It's a pretty sweet place to live with mostly military. Rent is $400 each room, with the utils split evenly. Great for a pair of roommates moving down together. Shoot me a PM on here if you're interested.

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
I'm pretty sure I live on the 6th floor of that same complex you speak of...
I know class 07-10 should be getting here soon from OCS and I liasioned them as a candio so I'll shoot you some info if I hear of anything from them.

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
Im in the same situation as you. Both my roommates left within a days notice after the Xmas leave. I live out the back gate in Laguna Point Condos... We could consilidate, I wouldnt mind moving into yours or you into mine. That way we only have to find 1 roommate. I am currently classing up for primary and am an SNFO so I will be here a while.