• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lincoln deployment picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Got a picture in the email from Steve of the Lincoln, thought you would be interested.

http://www.airwarriors.com/ready.jpg

ready.jpg

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
Cool Pic. Is that a Superhornet sandwiched between the hornet and the Tomcat in the lower right corner? It looks a lot bigger.

marti

I look at pictures like this and part of me is still impressed, and the other part of me thinks I'm nuts for wanting to be back out there again.

Dave Shutter

Dawgfan...it most certainly is. Dead give-aways are the enlarged horizontal stab's and leading edge extensions. There's five more to the right of the COD and two more in front of the Hawkeye. The new paint kind of sticks out too. The one directly next to the COD, with the black vertical stab's, would be the CO's plane and that would make these guys VFA-115. They were actually flying A's before they transitioned. I imagine they like their new birds.

Man I should analyze satelitte photo's!

Status
Not open for further replies.