• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enishi1983

Solid Snake
is there a limit to this program? of course, if you're just about to graduate, they won't give you the scholarship, but what if you're in junior yearwith a lot of credits, and you apply for this? having around 80+ credits, do you think they'll grant it to you? if there are any other limits to this program, please post them. Thank you.

NavyLonghorn

the process takes so long, that by the time you were actually in the money you would be about to graduate. However, I am fairly certain that they will not even look at you if you are that far along in your course load.

NuSnake

not true....a guy in my district that went to my school got picked up in the first semester of his senior year...it just depends on how "on the ball" you are. get your part done asap and roll the dice.

jaerose

Hmmm, it only took me about 30 days from application to acceptance, but I got in about a year before the post-9/11 rush of patriotism. Also, I jumped into the enlisted CASH program for a year first, so I was already getting paid. I actually had 80, or more credits when applying, too. I still used the max time allowed, though, 'cause I switched schools and changed majors (that's why I did the CASH program first).

It's nice...on Aug. 9th I'll get my >3 year pay raise and I'm already at E-5 b/c I've graduated (BS Physics)...now I'm just working out until OCS on 18OCT03. Not bad. I would think it would matter what program you want, too. If you're wanting NUPOC, or medical program and you're qualified...I'd bet they'd snatch you up pretty quickly. If you want a really popular/competitive designator (like pilot), then you probably wouldn't get it in time. Go ahead and see your recruiter and apply. It can't hurt...only help! Good luck.

JR
www.jdroseberry.info

NavyLonghorn

Acceptance = paid? I turned my stuff in jauary, and started getting paid in August. Anyhow, I was just passing on gouge from my recruiter, who said they dont want people who are close to graduation. Could have been bad gouge.

Status
Not open for further replies.