• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Life Immediately After OCS

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Yeah alright...threadjack....What's the answer to his question if you're SNA? How long after OCS until they send me to Pcola? And if it's a short time, what about all my crap in AZ? I heard it's also possible to be put on temporary duty with your hometown recruiter?

Your orders will have a 'report no later than...' date on them. Any time you take between graduation and then (not counting allowed travel days) will count against your leave balance. You will receive PCS orders, meaning the Navy will pay for a one-time move from your home of record to NASP. Clear as mud? :confused:

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Got it. And being single, they will only pay for my crap to be moved, not my car(s), right?

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
If you're single, they will pay for you to get your ass and whatever you brought to Newport down to P-Cola. Your stuff in AZ will be your responsilbility to store until you get follow on orders (which will be PCS) to wherever you will be doing Primary.