• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Life at OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowbar

None
CORPSviation said:
Now that i've already posted that, it occured to me, we oughta setup a PTI thread

Great idea. Talking about the hotness factor of enlisted Marines. They love it when their officers do that.

Clux4

Banned
Wait till you get to FMF. As an officer, you will have Lcpl. blazing working for you and you will wish you were enlisted.

Back to the Kilo-India feud. They did not have kilo when I went through, but I would think that Kilo was a second thought. India is original. ( I can already see negative replies coming my way)

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Crowbar said:
Great idea. Talking about the hotness factor of enlisted Marines. They love it when their officers do that.

It bears repeating since some of you can't get it through your skulls. If you want to be an officer, you should think about acting like one.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Crowbar said:
Squeeze,
Maybe next time I should specifiy that I am being sarcastic.

I know, that's why I mentioned it. The sarcasm was heavy enough that I figured anyone reading it should get the point. We're on the same page.

S/F

Status
Not open for further replies.