• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Liberty/Platoon on watch

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
Yes, I'm sure he can. Even if he can't, I doubt he's going to let your rot in that hotel room.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
hmmm.. considering that I'm in a hotel on Garrisonville Rd... 1ish miles south of the base... after a 10 hour drive....

My boyfriend has liberty, but duty on Sunday morning. He thought he could meet me and stay the night until change-over in the morning? Is that not accurate?

He better makes sure he gets back before he has to report or else he is going to pay in ways that I dont want to imagine.

eliz33

We will make sure he gets back in time. Last thing I want to do is anything to hurt his position or cause him conflict. I understand that this is his priority and I'm only here to support it. (Not to get in the way or distract)

Thanks for the replys!

jfulginiti

pilot
None
Wow, I guess things have changed. I've never heard of girlfriends coming to visit at OCS. It's only 6 (or 10) weeks!!

MasterBates

If you people "cant make it" 6 or 10 weeks without seeing them, how will you deal with a 6-11 month deployment?

Its one thing if you live in DC or MD...

But 10 freaking hour drive? YGTBSM

We got a stage 5 clinger here! :eek:

SlickAg

pilot
Good on you for wanting to go visit your boyfriend. I'm sure it's not because you "can't make it 10 weeks without seeing him" but rather because you want to support him in any way you can. It will mean a lot to him that you came up. Just because you'll be separated in the future doesn't mean you have to forgo chances to see him right now. Take what you can get while you can get it.

Cordespc

None
Contributor
If you people "cant make it" 6 or 10 weeks without seeing them, how will you deal with a 6-11 month deployment?

Must be different if you have someone who you'd actually like to see while at OCS;) My wife made the drive from VA Beach just about every weekend. I realy looked forward to getting to the hotel, gorging myself on the food she brought and having my downtrodden muscles massaged. I guess you could talk another candidate into doing that for you though....

eliz33

Thanks slickag.

haha masterbates. I can make it without seeing him, but it doesnt mean it's not nice to. And I'm still in college, so random road trips don't require time out from work or the such. (and are much cheaper than a last minute flight) It was a good trip, but I'm not up there every weekend.

as for a stage 5 clinger.... That's not the case. I support him and his dreams but I have my own and my own college degree. We will figure it out.

Brett1

Banned

Careful MB, I went into a flat spin on one of these threads...... still diggin out!

JMMH

Ugh.
Leave the girl alone!

I mean, really.. how do you expect us to follow camp unless we actually GO to Camp? Geez. ;)