• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Letter to terrorist from Naval Aviator

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogggystyle

Someone sent this to me. I thought I'd share with you all.

Dear Terrorists, I am a Naval Aviator.

I was born and raised in a small town in New England. I come from a family of five. I was raised in a middle class home and taught my values by my mother and father. My dad worked a series of jobs in finance and my Mom took care of us kids. We were not an overly religious family but attended church most Sundays. It was a nice small Episcopal Church. I have a brother and sister and I am the youngest in my family. I was the first in many generations to attend college.

I have flown Naval aircraft for 16 years. For me the flying was never a lifelong dream or a "calling," it just happened. I needed a job and I liked the challenge. I continue to do it today because I feel it is important to give back to a nation which has given so much to me. I do it because although I will never be rich, my family will be comfortable. I do it because many of my friends have left for the airlines and someone has to do it.

My government has spent millions to train me to fly these multimillion dollar aircraft. I make about 70,000 dollars a year and after 20 years will be offered a pension.

I like baseball but think the players make too much money. I am in awe of firemen and policemen and what they do each day for my community, and like teachers, they just don't get paid enough.

I respect my elders and always use sir or ma'am when addressing a stranger.

I'm not sure about kids these days but I think that's normal for every generation.

I voted for George Bush not for his IQ but because I like him. I think I made a pretty good choice.

I tell you all this because when I come for you, I want you to know me. I won't be hiding behind a woman or a child. I won't be disguised or pretending to be something I am not. I will be in a US issue flight suit.

I will be wearing standard US issue flight gear, and I will be flying a navy aircraft clearly marked as a US warplane.

I wish we could meet up close in a small room where I could wrap my hands around your throat and slowly squeeze the life out of you but; unfortunately, you're hiding in a hole in the ground so we will have to do this a different way.

I want you to know also that I am very good at what I do. I can put a

2,000 LB weapon through a window from 10,000 feet up. I generally only fly at night so you may want to start sleeping during the day. I am not eager to die for my country but I am willing to sacrifice my life to protect it from animals like you.

I will do everything in my power to ensure no civilians are hurt as I take aim at you.

My countrymen are a forgiving bunch. Many are already forgetting what you did on Sept 11th. But I will not forget, and my President will not forget.

I am coming. I hope you know me a little bit better, see you soon...sleep tight.

Signed..... a US Navy Pilot

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - General George Patton (1885-1945)

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Semper Fi. God Bless America and Its military!

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.
-Col.3:23-

Elder

US Coast Guard C-130 Demonstration Team
"I believe that forgiving them is God's function. Our job is simply to arrange the meeting."

Meegz

As a girlfriend of an OC that left last Saturday, I have asked over and over why he wants to start a career in the Navy at 27. The answer always involves "to serve my country." But your letter really helped me understand what I think is going through his mind. Your letter was poignent and eloquent. I now view the impending war with a very different perspective and with different emotions than I used to. I honestly think that anyone who was once ambivalent about the decision to go to war would feel differently after reading your letter. And I have'nt been a sucker for a lot of the other propaganda I have seen. I wish my boyfriend had the chance to read your letter so he could reread it in his head as he goes through black Saturday and asks himself why he is there. I wish everone in our country could read your letter. God bless you for the sacrifices you are making.

Bushmaster

I posted this awesome letter on an immigration forum where I sometimes go and help people with their immigration matters.

Unfortunately, I again witnessed that the ENEMY is also is living among us...

I'd appreciate it if you go visit the link and give those morons a chew.

http://discuss.ilw.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=691603441&f=902603441&m=2116078032

May God bless our country, the great US of A...

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
I took a look at that other forum that you gave us the link for Bushmaster; it was like stepping into a pit of snarling dogs. As for September 11, that's what motivated my decision to go into the military, hopefully into a pilot's seat. I'm from Brooklyn, New York. That day I didn't know if my family was dead or alive for 24 hours (they work in that area). We should never have to be scared like that again. So I want to do what I can to protect them and this country we live in. I know what I typed sounds preachy, but I didn't know how else to put it. I don't think I'm alone in how I feel.

NuSnake

I guess those people on that forum are enjoying their freedom of speech, evidently, because if they said anything like that about a middle easter leader and they were a "citizen" of that country, they would probably be shot on the spot.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix

Bushmaster

If it was not only for a few good people I help there sometimes, I would never visit that forum, it disgusts me...

I think that forum should be monitored by FBI or something and those hate-monger posters should be rounded up... Who knows one day they wouldn't serve these dark forces against USA?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You never know...it could be non-immigrants trying to stir up some crap as well....You just never know.
ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

Goliath112

damn that whole forum has about 2 or three relevant posts. The rest are all flamers. Hey Buchmaster are you Mohan?

Bushmaster

That damn forum is full of Pakistanis and Indians who hate our system... I am not freaking Buchmaster nor Mohan... I am Bushmaster and I have moved to another forum... I left this stupid one... After I posted the letter from the Naval aviator every single pakistani hated me, I received hate messages every single day... Go figure man, this sh*t is living among us and they need their a$$es kicked back wherever they came from....

Mohan is an indian guy who used to help a lot immigrants in their cases, but they hated him because he was good. He left there, too...

Status
Not open for further replies.