• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Letter of Recommendation Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyCreamer

Hi guys, quickie question...

Anyone have a link or a .doc copy of the letter of recommendation form for the OCS package?

I've been fishing around online, and I can't seem to find it, and I figured a link might be faster than me going to Denver to pick up another couple of those from my recuiter :)

Thanks!

~Nate

peineytan

i have the whole package on a disk i'll attach it so you can print that out or just fill it out on the computer.
ok it wouldn't attach it bc it's too big...so go to google and search for
NAVCRUIT 1100/13 (REV 3-81) page 2-21. hope that helps

DairyCreamer

Thank you, unfortunately, this isn't what I'm looking for.

The document I'm seeking is a 2 page either word or PDF form that is used to give to the people you want a recommendation from. It has some check boxes on the second page asking the "fillee" about a few of the candidates qualities. This is what the recruiter would provide you when you're putting together an OCS application package.

Thanks for the help guys.

~Nate

Originally posted by peineytan
i have the whole package on a disk i'll attach it so you can print that out or just fill it out on the computer.
ok it wouldn't attach it bc it's too big...so go to google and search for
NAVCRUIT 1100/13 (REV 3-81) page 2-21. hope that helps

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
The recruiter sent the LORs directly to the poeple for me. I didn't even see them.

Ben

JKD

I was told to have the LORs written on a letterhead and submit with the package. The only form that was sent out was to my employer (that may be the one you are talking about, but I haven't seen it).
Other than that, there is also a form for Officer Interviews (not always required).

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've probably got the form you need, but I won't be able to get it to you for a couple of weeks. I'm still home for Christmas break and all my stuff is back at school. Email me if you want. Good luck.

jrklr

The form you're talking about really isnt a big deal at all. The first page is just your name and address and instructions for the person giving you a reference. The second page just asks some basic questions like their relationship to you, if they know if you've ever used drugs or been fired before, and also they rate you on trustworthiness, confidence, leadership, judgement, etc. The last part asks for a narrative description of you, this is what most people consider the actual "letter of reccomendation. The questions are really no-brainer questions and the person giving you a reference should comply and mark you as excellent and never been in trouble with anything or known to use drugs etc. I actually just filled that portion out myself before I asked the person for a reference, so that all they had to do was wright the letter.

ElPensador

Like NeoCortex, I didn't get that form. You can download the 7-page officer app online, and the rec letters get put on company letterhead or whatever, and THEN those forms get sent out to people by your recruiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.