• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Let's see your guns!

flysupertomcat

Jim told me I can buy Gaydar online
look at this dudes guns. isn't that a little much?

biggest4.jpg

looks photoshopped to me... I'm sure he's still huge though

xmid

pilot
Contributor
They did a special on him a while back on the discovery channel called "The man who's arms exploded" or something. He went from having the Guinnes Book of World Records "biggest biceps", owning his own gym, and running a major steroid sales ring, to working out in his basement. He speaks on the dangers of steroids now.

skidz

adrenaline junky
All I have is one, but it is one of many more to come. I currently have a Romanian built AK-47, but am selling it to a friend and buying an Intrac 12 ga slug gun. I'm buying a Sig 226 in 9mm on my 21st birthday, by far my favorite pistol that is within my price range.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Oh, which one to pick! Out of all of 'em (10), it's probably gotta be the pic below. Full national match grade M-1, glass bedding, open sights, the works. Best part of it is I won it in a Navy rifle match, so completely free!

Tightest group so far is 0.138" at 200 yd, prone, with Federal Gold Match, no vertical spread, slight horizontal to the right of centerline. :D

Attachments

• M-1.jpg
    M-1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 272

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Here are my 3 favorites.

100_0059.jpg

My Sig 226...Love this gun. I am ordering Houge grips for it.

100_0062.jpg

Olympic Arms AR-15. I just ordered a quad rail for it.

100_0067.jpg

My M1 Carbine...has a new stock on it...I really love this one.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
what would Jack Bauer carry?

here's my .40 of justice

coincidence? i think not

Attachments

• mypistol.jpg
    mypistol.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 190
  • jack.jpeg
    jack.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 234

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Tightest group so far is 0.138" at 200 yd, prone, with Federal Gold Match, no vertical spread, slight horizontal to the right of centerline. :D

Your telling me you shot a 1/10th of an inch group, at 200 yards, with no rest, factory ammo, and open sights....and a semi-automatic weapon????

I don't know you from Adam but...this is benchrest rifle accuracy...and seems a little hard to believe.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Your telling me you shot a 1/10th of an inch group, at 200 yards, with no rest, factory ammo, and open sights....and a semi-automatic weapon????

I don't know you from Adam but...this is benchrest rifle accuracy...and seems a little hard to believe.

1/8th... 1/10th... hey, who's counting? ;)

xmid

pilot
Contributor
You must have some awesome eye sight man... And the ability to stop your heart...