• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

lehman on a PC navy

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wait until the first breathalyzers get inflicted on folks reporting for duty. Then SECNAV will be a household name, although not for the same reasons.

But the SECNAV just stated that he hasn't seen any negative feedback on this coming from the fleet. Obviously he's not a member of this forum.

IRfly

None
But the SECNAV just stated that he hasn't seen any negative feedback on this coming from the fleet. Obviously he's not a member of this forum.

Much more likely that he's right and I'm all f*cked up. I'm just a staff weenie, after all...

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Yeah, I saw that too, a reminder of how many layers there are to the big bosses and how they don't get (want or choose?) to hear some of the stuff from the more common folk.

Renegade One

None
all things being equal, my generation (the boomers) had more fun.
We (I'm one too...) surely think so, but I'm sure that earlier guys thought the Navy we were in was going to the dogs...and we were all pussies compared to "back in their day". Be it ever thus, I guess. I'm pretty sure LT "Spuds" Ellyson opined about 5 years after being designated "Naval Aviator Number 1" ..."These kids today...they just don't know what it was like!"