• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Legs, shins, and more legs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
I will get it checked out right after prep most likely. I am just hoping it doesn't give me any problems AT prep - apparently the PT there is pretty "motto." :D

/offtopic: I just got word that prep may be going at Newport in August vice MCRDSD in June - won't find out until Monday.

KBayDog

Not likely. MECEP Prep has been at MCRDSD since Chesty was a PFC. The school even has its own building, next to and on top of the library. Plus, the "Reserve Billets" in the MC Gazette a month or two ago solicited for instructors, SSgt-LtCol, to teach at MCRDSD. (Most are reserve officers, majors/LtCols, who are normally college professors.) The MOI/AMOI come from the USD NROTC det., and they have a token admin staff (I think on loan from H&S Bn). Of course, they also have full use of the RTR PT fields. Just guessing, but I doubt it will move from SD this year.

Newport would make sense in the future - every stinkin' prep school in the DoN is there! The libo would suck compared to SD, though...

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Yeah, I am hoping for SD.

I talked to the AMOI at the school I am going to, and he put me in contact with a Gunny from Newport who told me to expect that, but that he will get the official word to me on Monday.

Considering the late notice, and the fact that most of the Marines going are probably already on leave pending the school, I doubt it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.